Central Pacific Construction has been providing general contractor services for Paso Robles and California’s Central Coast since 1997 and the current pandemic has not changed our desire or intention to continue providing the best service possible.
Our clients’ best interest continues to be top priority so we willingly added COVID-19 safety practices to our protocols for taking care of our clients and team. Along with our promise to deliver your project on time and within budget, we have implemented the following safety procedures as recommended by both the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the United States Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
- Anyone on our team who is sick stays home to avoid contact with others. Even if it’s just a seasonal cold, we want everyone to be safe and healthy.
- We wear masks while on the job and maintain social distancing to help protect you and your family or employees.
- We follow hand-washing and hand-sanitizing recommendations for the construction industry.
- At the end of the workday, we take all of our PPE, including masks, gloves, or other equipment with us for proper disposal. In fact, we don’t leave a mess of any kind. We strive to leave your property as tidy as it was before we started work.
- We try to conduct as much business by telephone or email and touchless payment methods as possible.
- Every project is different whether it’s residential, commercial, a remodel or a rebuild. We discuss all the details of your project with you before starting and any COVID-19 exposure concerns are addressed during that discussion.
The company is the leading custom home and remodeling contractor for the Central Coast and Paso Robles. General contracting projects include a variety of commercial and residential construction, restaurants and retail spaces and tenant improvements. The breadth of our experience, working daily with families, business professionals, property owners and tenants has given us unique insight that helps us successfully meet customer expectations as well as navigate these particular times we are all living in for now.
In addition to our commitment to stay healthy and help everyone else do the same, we have a reputation for excellent service and bold, stylish designs.
- We are Better Business Bureau accredited with an A+ rating, for your peace of mind.
- Our team has a strong attention to detail and a meticulous work ethic.
- We always strive to deliver work on time and within budget.
Give us a call today to discuss your construction project. We are looking forward to hearing from you.