-Frank Cueva, the Paso Robles general contractor, with Central Pacific Construction, has some tips for upgrading a home or business when the budget doesn’t support the remodel of your dreams. When that restless feeling takes hold, saying “This place needs a change,” but the budget says, “In your dreams,” Central Pacific Construction comes to the rescue.
Cueva can help you identify areas where relatively speedy and certainly less costly upgrades can make a dramatic difference in the appearance and feel of home or workplace. Those recommendations may include:
- Painting and updating trim. A fresh coat of paint for both the interior and exterior trim can make a significant difference. Replacing trim with more modern styles can give windows, doorways, and floors a new look. Crown molding can completely change the look and feel of a space.
- Upgrade hardware by changing out doorknobs, handles, faucets, and cabinet hardware. These small changes can have a big impact.
- Swap out outdated light fixtures for new ones that match your style, provide better lighting, and might even reduce the electric bill.
- Upgrade doors with appealing styles, such as shaker doors or barn doors. Don’t forget the front door. Consider painting it a bold color or replacing it with a stylish new door.
- Replacing cabinet doors in a clever way to upgrade a kitchen or bathroom and much less expensive than a remodel.
- Replace outdated windows with newer designs and reduce the electric bill at the same time.
- Built-in shelving improves storage and display spaces while enhancing the room’s design.
- Incorporate decorative woodwork, such as chair rails, paneling, wainscotting, or window casings, to add character to your walls.
- Sand and refinish hardwood floors for a fresh, updated look. Also, consider alternative flooring options like laminate or luxury vinyl.
- Upgrade your outdoor areas with a new deck, patio, or pergola to create an inviting space for relaxation and entertaining.
With assistance from the Paso Robles general contractors, home or workplace can get a cost-effective facelift that will last for years, or until the budget gives the nod for the remodel you want.
The attention to detail expertise that Central Pacific Construction offers is something that only comes from experience and dedication to superior workmanship and customer service. Cueva and his team have been serving all kinds of residential and commercial customers to rave reviews since the company was founded in 1997.
The team has a long-time reputation for quality workmanship, open and responsive communication with clients, an eye for detail and unique bold designs, and fair pricing that consistently exceeds expectations. The company team is also very proud of the coveted A++ rating with the Better Business Bureau.